Friday 6 May 2011

Folksy Friday

With the sun still shining I am starting to feel in the holiday mood, so I have decided to focus on caravas and campervans for this weeks folksy friday. Hope you enjoy x
Wanderlust print from Sparklehen

Little Caravan of Love Hand carved Rubber Stam from Skull and Cross Buns

VW Vans & Caravans Milk Jug from Julia Davey Ceramics

Le Camping Caravan Cushion from EdaMay

Caravan Club from The Daily Doodler

Gypsy Wagon from Hello Konnichiwa

Caravan Notebook Cover from Eggs and Soldiers


They make me want to pack my bag and be off for the weekend!
Lots more lovely handmade goodies on Folksy so why not pop over and take a peek x


4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love that jug! Gorgeous selection with lovely summery colours too!
    Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, I love that jug too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vans are so cool. Look out about the countryside this summer. My family has a van painted with flags on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them all it makes me want to go camping (until I see how windy it is out there!!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete