Friday 11 March 2011

Folksy Friday

As the sun has been shining this week I have decided to focus on sunshine themed items for this weeks Folksy friday. I hope you enjoy.

You are the sunshine of my life greetings card from Tea & Ceremony


Sun coaster tile from Helen Hallows


Acrylic painting butterfly meadow from Lauriepunzzle land


Sun Art Print from Bear Graphics


The Chapel Gate Fine Art Print from Emma in Wonderland Photography

Stained Glass Singing Bird from Through the Round Window


Sunshine Felt Bouquet from Holway Creations


All of these gorgeous items can be found on Folksy...

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful, unique items - I love the sun coaster tile xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Sun Art Print. Thank you so much for featiring my greetings card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me. I'm loving seeing the sun again and being back in the garden! Helen
    www.helenhallows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely sunny collection!

    Thank you for including my Chapel Gate print :-)

    Emma ♥

    ReplyDelete